Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are all eating loads and having a great time with your families. To everyone in my family, I miss you, have some turkey for me. It isn't all that prevalent in New Zealand (lamb and venison however...).

I spent my Thanksgiving in a gorgeous alpine town called Wanaka. The scenery was absolutely stunning! Clear blue lake, snow capped peaks, a glacier and waterfalls. Will try and upload a pic next time I am online.

St

2 comments:

hjs000 said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I had a dream last night that you went to buy 1 digital camera in New Zealand and accidentally bought 100. The guy wouldn't let you return the cameras and your credit card was immediately charged. Because the cameras cost so much money, you didn't have any more money to continue your trip and so you had to come home. So strange. -- Heather

Unknown said...

Hey Stace,

I love checking in on your daily to hear about the trip! I'm counting the days until February :)
jaclyn